Thursday, October 4, 2012

Laughter

As a family we laugh - a lot.  We're also pretty silly - pretty often.  Today's post is just a random glance through the pictures saved on my phone.  Hopefully they make someone smile!


Mommy and little man goofing off with the camera on the phone.

Big sister joins in the fun.


Our kids had to get it from somewhere...

Not sure what she's telling him.

Pretty sure they were laughing at Daddy here.


I've worn more costume apparel since I became a mom than I probably did if you
add up everyHalloween of my entire life.

And more...

Can you find Daddy?

Something on the back of his head was really grabbing her attention!

Cute little piggy.


Silly Faces!!

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" - e.e. cummings


1 comment:

  1. I love your family!

    My Little Birds
    http://vlittlebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete